The Solar Plexus is the 3rd Chakra. Its main function is to provide actual momentum to move forward and realize personal desires and intentions in the world.
The Solar Plexus Chakra plays a fundamental role in the development of personal power. It fuels your intentionality, your direction in life, and the actions you are to take in order to reach your goals. That’s why it has a great impact on your pursuit of social status and self-image.
So when it comes to a balanced solar plexus chakra, it is the balance of your personal power and self-reliance and harmonious relationships with others.
Therefore, when it’s out of balance, you might be struggling with pursuing your life goals, making decisions and trusting your inner guidance without seeking validation from others.
Also, Imbalances in the solar plexus chakra can manifest as an excessive control and authority over your environment and people, being manipulative and intrusive.
When your Solar Plexus Chakra is blocked you…
- Feel powerless or victimized
- Give your power away in pursuit of validation and acknowledgement
- Misuse your power, impose your beliefs, manipulate others to meet your interests
- Find it difficult to take actions on your dreams
- Have a low self-esteem
- Suffer from stomach pains and anxiety
When your Solar Plexus Chakra is open you…
- Have a strong sense of your own power and how to use it in healthy ways
- Admire others with power and influence and choose to emulate people who are
- Want to use your power and influence for good in the world
- Trust your intuition and inner guidance
- Don’t feel need in other people’s confirmation and validation
- Being assertive
- Exert your will in a way that leads to the expected results somewhat effortlessly
- Have harmonious relationships with your surrounding
Some crystals that are helpful in activating and balancing the solar plexus chakra include: Pyrite (rough), Tiger's Eye, Citrine, Topaz and Sunstone.
The solar plexus chakra is associated with the element of fire, so some recommended physical activities you can partake in the support and strengthen the solar plexus chakra could include: sitting around a bonfire or soak up bright sunlight.
The consumption of naturally occurring yellow fruits and vegetables is also an effective way to activate and balance the solar plexus chakra. Eat yellow foods like bananas, ginger, turmeric, pineapple, and corn.
To shop all things Solar Plexus Chakra, check out these LLJ products: